How do you get energy efficiency and high performance in one heating and cooling system? A gas pack, or packaged unit, does both for your Baltimore Area home and more!
A gas pack combines a furnace and air conditioner in a single package. Because you have two home comfort systems in one, you are able to save space in your home. Today’s gas packs also save you money on utility bills while keeping your home comfortable.
Call Advanced Heating & Cooling to help you find the right gas pack for your home.
What Are The Benefits of a Gas Pack?
- Packaged units are high powered and can easily and efficiently heat or cool multiple rooms or larger spaces
- They contain components and technology designed to minimize energy usage, thereby enhancing cost-effectiveness and energy efficiency
- Because a packaged unit is so self-contained, repairs tend to be easier as well; all of the components are in one place, making a technician’s job simpler.
- Of all the different types of central HVAC systems, packaged units are by far the easiest to install or replace.
Are you ready for the convenience of a gas pack in your Baltimore area home? Call Advanced Heating & Cooling at (410) 833-9445 to get started today!
Highly Qualified Professionals
It’s important to hire a qualified HVAC professional to install and maintain your gas pack. Otherwise, you may lose out on the energy efficiency and cost savings the packaged unit offers. That’s why you should trust Advanced Heating & Cooling with your home comfort needs.
Our list of qualifications includes:
- Master MD HVAC licensed and insured
- Master MD Gas Fitter
- Stationary Engineer
- IGSHPA Certified installer
- LEED Accredited Professional
- NATE certified
- Factory Trained Technicians