Looking for an energy efficient way to keep your Baltimore Area home warm in the winter and cool in the summer? Consider a geothermal heat pump system!
Like traditional heat pumps, they use a heat transfer process to both heat and cool your home. However, using the temperature of the earth instead of the temperature outside, they operate without using as much energy.
Benefits of a geothermal heat pump:
- Rated the most energy efficient HVAC system by the EPA
- Switching to geothermal can reduce your energy bills by 50% – 70%
- Federal, state and local rebates and tax incentives are available for geothermal heat pumps
- With pipes buried underground, it won’t be damaged by acts of nature
- Rarely requires maintenance
Are you ready to make the switch to the most energy efficient heat pump on the market? Call Advanced Heating & Cooling at (410) 833-9445 to get started with geothermal heating and cooling today!
Our Mission Statement
We know that every business and every home must be heated and cooled. Every comfort problem has a solution and our goal is to work with you to resolve yours. Wherever you are in the Baltimore Metro area, we are available to answer your questions and offer assistance from a team of skilled professionals. We will answer your phone call or email personally and promptly, then schedule your service. Your comfort is our concern.