- Ever find yourself sweating in your home, even when you’re not doing anything that would work up a sweat?
- Have you set your thermostat to a comfortable temperature, yet your home never actually seems to reach that temperature?
- Does your air conditioner have to run longer to achieve the same comfort level?
These are all signs that you have an air conditioning problem. At Advanced Heating & Cooling, our goal is to work with you to resolve your home comfort problems. For older, less efficient air conditioning units, the solution may be replacement. Here are some signs you might need new AC installation:
- Your current air conditioner is 10-15 yrs old.
- Your power bills are rising due to lost efficiency.
- Your air conditioner needs costly major repairs.
- Your AC can’t keep your home comfortable anymore.
- You’re building a new addition and need an AC with greater cooling capacity.
When your air conditioner needs to be replaced, Advanced Heating & Cooling is the Baltimore area company to call. Our factory trained technicians have experience installing heat pumps, gas packs, ductless mini split and zoned systems. We can evaluate your home’s cooling needs and make educated recommendations for the right replacement air conditioner to keep you comfortable.
Don’t sweat your old and outdated air conditioning unit. Call Advanced Heating & Cooling at (410) 833-9445 for trusted air conditioning replacement in the Baltimore metro area.
Why Choose Advanced
We are Master MD licensed and insured HVAC contractors with certifications from NATE and IGSHPA. Our factory trained technicians are educated in all industry changes and LEED accredited to ensure that your new air conditioning system meets energy efficiency guidelines. We know that every home must be comfortably cooled and we make it our goal to be the company you rely on for your cooling needs.