Your commercial heating system may be reaching the end of its lifespan or you may be ready for an energy efficiency upgrade. Whichever is true of your Baltimore metro area business, the licensed and certified HVAC professionals at Advanced Heating & Cooling will install a new heating system that meets your unique heating requirements and provides a consistently high level of comfort and energy efficiency.
How to tell if it’s time for commercial heating replacement:
- Age – The Environmental Protection Agency recommends replacing heating systems 15 years and older, due to energy efficiency improvements.
- Frequent or expensive repairs – If repair costs are adding up to more than half the value of replacement, you may want to move ahead with a commercial heating system replacement.
- Noise – Furnaces struggling to maintain temperature often make excessive noise.
- Comfort issues – Uneven temperatures and drafty conditions could indicate a need for commercial furnace replacement.
- Energy expenditures – A new commercial heating system may cost less to operate than your current one.
- Unsafe operating conditions – Safety issues, such as significant cracks or holes in your furnace’s heat exchanger, may indicate a need for immediate replacement.
Why waste money maintaining an old, inefficient heating system? Save money on utilities and get better comfort overall with new commercial heating installation from Advanced Heating & Cooling. Call us at (410) 833-9445 today!
Professionals Serving Professionals
We know how important it is to have the proper credentials. We maintain the following licenses and certifications to ensure that you get professional service you can trust.
- Master MD HVAC licensed and insured
- Master MD Gas Fitter
- IGSHPA Certified installer (International Ground Source Heat Pump Association)
- LEED Accredited Professional (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- NATE certified (North American Technical Excellence)